2012年8月21日星期二

对面的女孩看过来 (duì miàn de nǚ hái kàn guò lái ) A girl standing opposite me looks over here


Imagine this: A beautiful and cool girl is standing opposite a young man. He puts on his new clothes, plays his guitar and sings his favorite songs to attract her attentions. Here is a song expressing a boy's loneliness and complex feelings in this situation. It is a very popular Karaoke song in China!
Click here to listen to the song.
http://www.echineselearning.com/newsletter/issue-05/a-girl-looks.html?ecl=ptEEEEEEfa082202
对面的女孩看过来    duì miàn de nǚ hái kàn guò lái   
A girl standing opposite me looks over here
看过来,看过来    kàn guò lái,     kàn guò lái     
Look over here, Look over here
这里的表演很精彩     zhè lĭ de biáo yăn hěn jīng căi   
The performances here are wonderful
请不要假装不理不睬    qĭng bú yào jiă zhuāng bù lĭ bù căi   
Please don't pretend to be cold

对面的女孩看过来    duì miàn de nǚ hái kàn guò lái   
A girl standing opposite me looks over here
看过来,看过来    kàn guò lái, kàn guò lái   
Look over here, Look over here
不要被我的样子吓坏    bú yào bèi wŏ de yàng zi xià huài     
Don't be scared by my appearance
其实我很可爱      qí shí wŏ hěn kě ài     
Actually I am very cute
寂寞男孩的悲哀      jì mò nán hái de bēi āi      
The single boys' loneliness
说出来,谁明白      shuō chū lái, shuí míng bai     
Could never be cared even I share with people
求求你抛个媚眼过来      qiú qiú nĭ pāo gè mèi yăn guò lái     
Please girl, pay attention to me
哄哄我逗我乐开怀      hŏng hŏng wŏ dòu wŏ lè kāi huái     
and I'll be very happy
我左看右看,上看下看      wŏ zuŏ kàn yòu kàn, shàng kàn xià kàn 
I keep looking around
原来每个女孩都不简单      yuán lái měi gè nǚ hái dōu bù jiăn dān     
And find that every girl is not so simple
我想了又想,我猜了又猜      wŏ xiăng le yòu xiăng, wŏ cāi le yòu cāi 
I keep guessing girls' minds
女孩们的心事还真奇怪   nǚ hái men de xīn shì hái zhēn qí guài   
And find it is hard to get what these girls are thinking
寂寞男孩的苍蝇拍      jì mò nán hái de cāng ying pāi     
The lonely boy's fly paddle
左拍拍,右拍拍      zuŏ pāi pāi, yòu pāi pāi     
is beating from right to left
为什么还是没人来爱      wèi shén me hái shì méi rén lái ài     
Why is there no girl fall in love with me
无人问津,真无奈      wú rén wèn jīn, zhēn wú nài     
I am helpless with my loneliness
Listen to the whole song at

没有评论:

发表评论