2012年7月31日星期二

Beautiful Chinese Prose Poems —— A Tree in Blossom

如何让你遇见我
How do I let you meet me,
在我最美丽的时刻
At my most beautiful moment.
为这
For this,
我已在佛前求了五百年
I beseeched the Buddha for five hundred years,
求佛让我们结一段尘缘
I beseeched Him to let us meet in earthly life.
佛于是把我化做一棵树
Buddha let me become a tree,
长在你必经的路旁
Growing on the roadside that you pass by every day.
阳光下
Under the sunlight,
慎重地开满了花
I carefully bloomed with flowers all over,
朵朵都是我前世的盼望
Every bloom is my longing from a previous life.
当你走近
When you come near,
请你细听
Please listen carefully,
那颤抖的叶
Those shivering leaves,
是我等待的热情
Are the passion of my waiting.
而当你终于无视地走过
And when you finally passed by unawares,
在你身后落了一地的
Those that fell off and covered the ground,
朋友啊
Ah, Friend,
那不是花瓣
Those are not flower petals,
那是我凋零的心
They are my withering heart.
Learn more at http://resources.echineselearning.com/teens/?ecl=ptEEEEEEpg080106

没有评论:

发表评论